At Dhotrad’s Sunny Dental Clincis, we help in creating a strong individual out of a child. Healthy children build healthy nations. We are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. We have the experience to care for a child’s teeth, gums and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood.
Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose the first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary, permanent teeth. With proper dental care, children can avoid possible oral decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications.
• Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for caries in mother and child
• Preventive dental care which includes cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
• Habit counseling (for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking)
• Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite (orthodontics)
• Filling of tooth cavities
• Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease
• Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, avulsed, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
We understand the trauma of parents when their children have a dental problem. We also understand that your little Princess or Hero may not be a cooperative patient during a dental examination or treatment. We have the expertise with years of experience to know how to make them comfortable, examine and treat them.
Thus we suggest periodic checkup as a preventive measure.
We offer a wide range of treatment options for your little Hero or Princess’ teeth, gums and mouth. You can be assured that we provide the best possible care.
We wish you lots of smiles and happy moments.